- Breed: Pomsky
- Gender: Female
- Registry: CKC
- Personality: sweet
- Date Available: Jan 19 2019
Eska is a pleasant female Pomsky puppy for sale in Nappanee Indiana . Eska loves to snuggle, romp, and catch puppy snoozes. Make Eska a member of your family and she will join right in on the fun. Or pair Eska alongside an active single and discover a loving companion. Plus, Eska flaunts a beautiful black coat and comes from parents of charming and happy personalities. Make Eska yours and she will arrive at your door socialized, well fed, and family raised. We are delighted to present elite Pomsky puppies and strive to match them with loving homes. If you’re ready for a bundle of cuteness, or if you have additional questions, call us today at 574-361-4524.
- Up to Date Vaccinations
- Health Guarantee
- Child Friendly
- Dog Friendly
- Breeder Name: James Eash & Nathan Shaum
- Kennel Name: Select Canine & Westview kennel
- Featured Breed: German shepherd Puppies
- Location: Nappanee
- Phone Number: 574-361-4524
- WELCOME!! We are Select Canine Kennel and Westview Kennel. Working together to raise charming puppies for you and your family! We are thrilled to offer elite little puppies raised from our country property in Nappanee . Each of our puppies are raised on love right here in the country with lots of room to romp and play. Our specialty breed is the German Shepherd who is loved for his beauty and faithfulness. We both have ventured into Siberian Huskies and Pomskies. Select Canine also features Yorkies. Today we value honesty while providing puppies who are handled daily and exercised. Plus, every puppy we send home is guaranteed to arrive microchipped, registerable, and vaccinated with lifetime Breeder support. Should you have any questions, or if you would like to be contacted regarding future litters, call James at 574-862-7193. Call or text Nathan at 574-361-4524. We look forward to providing your new four-legged pal.
- Shipping Available
- Additional Breeds: Siberian Husky Puppies, Yorkie Puppies
- 4 Years of Experience
Shipping from : United States (US)
|Within United States (US)
Delivery options are always up to what the breeder feels is best for the puppy. Breeders are able to edit this default shipping policy on their Shipping tab.
Your new puppy is guaranteed against fatal viral diseases up to seven (7) days beyond the date that the puppy is taken home. The puppy MUST be examined by a veterinarian within seven (7) days for this guarantee to be valid.
If the veterinarian finds abnormal results in the exam (apart from any imperfection that was made known to new owner at the time of sale), then the breeder must be called immediately and copies of the vet report(s) supplied to the breeder.
After this is provided, the breeder will offer a reimbursement or solution based on the veterinarian's findings. In case of a puppy's death within the seven (7) day period, an autopsy, by a state veterinary lab, must be arranged and paid for by the new owner, and findings must be submitted to the breeder before any exchange will be made.
Your new puppy is also guaranteed up to, and no more than, one (1) year from purchase date against major genetic defects, effecting the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, etc. If the examining veterinarian concludes that the puppy has a serious genetic illness, the breeder must be notified and proper documentation provided to the breeder by the veterinarian. Once this is received and reviewed, the new owner will have the option to bring the puppy back in exchange for another puppy of equal or lesser value, or a reimbursement (whether in part or in full) will be provided at the breeder's discretion. At no time will your credit exceed the purchase price of your puppy. The breeder is not responsible for any veterinarian bills you incur with your new puppy.
Buyer acknowledges that they are purchasing a pet and that the breeder cannot guarantee size, weight, conformation, temperament, or breeding ability. The breeder can assume no responsibility for this puppy after leaving the premises for any medical expense, death, or allergies. This guarantee DOES NOT INCLUDE the following: Hypoglycemia, Colds/Upper Respiratory Infection, Coccidia, Giardia and other minor iIInesses. These conditions are all treatable and do not warrant a reimbursement.
If for some reason you cannot take care of your puppy or cannot keep it any longer, please return the puppy to us.
Known abnormality(s) or surgery(s) prior to puppy going home:
"I, the new puppy owner, hereby agree to the above purchase agreement and Health Guarantee for my new puppy, and I signify that I have been made aware of any known abnormalities or surgeries regarding my puppy. Furthermore, I will commit to providing the best possible care to my new puppy after it leaves the breeder's premises."
New Puppy Owner's Signature ____________________________________________________________ Date____________________________________
Breeders are able to edit this default Return Policy/Health Guarantee on their Shipping tab.
Print Puppy Contract here.