VIP PUPPIES, LLC
You can find controls to manage your information and protect your privacy by accessing your account profile.
SECTION 1 – INFORMATION COLLECTION
VIP Puppies may collect certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We may also collect your credit card information and billing address if you provide us with such information.
We may use third party products and services to gather anonymous traffic statistics using cookies and web beacons. A cookie is a small piece of information stored with your browser that helps web sites and multiple servers recognize you. VIP Puppies and our third party service providers may also use pixels, or transparent GIF files, for site management and user tracking.
VIP Puppies may transmit non-personally identifiable user information about visitors to the servers of reputable third parties for the purpose of targeting internet banner advertisements on other sites. This process uses web beacons in conjunction with cookie level data.
SECTION 2 – INFORMATION USE
Some of the information you disclose through your account profile will be accessible to the public, and other information will be accessible to vendors, merchants, sellers, or purchasers with whom you enter into a sale or transaction. VIP Puppies may share personal information provided to us with these and other third parties who provide services and products to us. Examples of ways in which your information may be used include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Order fulfillment
- Marketing activities including direct mail, e-mail, database cleaning and maintenance, and analysis
- User experience enhancements
VIP Puppies is not in the business of selling our users’ personal information to others. VIP Puppies does not sell, rent or trade our users’ personal information to third parties.
VIP Puppies also collects, stores, and uses aggregate data that does not contain personally identifiable information, such as demographics or statistical information. This aggregate data may be shared with and used by third parties to help VIP Puppies, our vendors, and our suppliers better understand and serve our users.
You may choose not to provide certain personal information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of all of the features of VIPPuppies.com.
SECTION 3 – SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide, and we partner with websites such as sitelock.com, paypal.com, and other third parties who strive to secure and protect your personal information. Credit card information is never stored on our servers.
SECTION 4 – OTHER SITES
Although VIPPuppies.com may link to third party web sites, VIP Puppies is not responsible for and does not control the security or privacy when you visit those sites. We encourage you to view the privacy notices governing those sites.
SECTION 5 – UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
From time to time, VIP Puppies may modify this Policy. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy by posting those changes on this page. VIP Puppies encourages you to periodically check back to this page for any updates.
SECTION 6 – VIP PUPPIES’ GENERAL PRINCIPLES ON PRIVACY
VIP Puppies respects your privacy, and will strive to follow these general principles in our implementation of this Policy:
- We will collect and use personal information with the objective of fulfilling the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes;
- We will retain personal information as long as reasonably necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes, but will strive to avoid indefinite retention;
- We will collect personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and, where appropriate, with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned;
- If personally identifiable or sensitive personal information is collected, we will strive to ensure that we employ reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification;
- We will make readily available to users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
SECTION 7 – CONTACT US
Questions about this Policy, the practices of this site or your dealings with this site should be sent to us at email@example.com.