Hi there, thank you for stopping by and I certainly do hope you have enjoyed viewing my puppies. Let me tell you a little bit about me and Poodle Majesty. First, I'm a Home Breeder located in Clearwater, Florida. We usually only have a litter once a year. Every now and then we'll have two litters in the same year, but that's rare. I don't breed as a business. I breed Standard Poodles as a love and passion. You see, as far as I'm concerned there's no better dog than a Standard Poodle. Although they're a popular breed, it is very hard for most people to find a good breeder with quality standard poodles. I've been raising standards for over ten years and there is much to know about the raising and the care of a litter of pups, as well as the adult Standard Poodle. That takes a love and a passion to completely understand them. Why Standard Poodles?
My Breeding Standards
- They're the smartest dog on the planet
- They love you with everything they have
- They're hypo allergenic (that's right, if you can't have a dog, you can have a Standard Poodle, they have hair, not fur)
- They're beautiful
- They're loyal
- They are quite agile and love to run, jump, swim and just plain "play poodle"
- They're great service dogs
- They're great therapy and emotional support dogs
- They will always be by your side.
What You Get with a Puppy from Poodle Majesty
- I breed only genetically health tested Standard Poodles
- I breed only AKC Registered Standards
- I do not cross breed, inbreed or line breed
All Poodle Majesty Puppies have had their dew claws removed, but their tails are NOT Docked - that tail is beautiful and why should I dock it . . . especially when Europe has outlawed such a practice? There's no medical reason to do so.
- Puppies from us come with initial training (they will use the grass, use a crate)
- Pups get lots of indoor/outdoor play time.
- Health Certificate
- All required vaccinations at time of purchase
- AKC Registration papers
- full disclosure on health, vet visits, etc. (example: puppy hurt his paw playing at 3 weeks old but vet confirms it was not serious, vet indicated a slight canine malocclusion, recommends chewing on a ball to help spread teeth, puppy had three de-wormings on these dates, etc.)
Poodle Majesty Standard Poodle Puppies take Sweet, Happy, and Healthy to a Whole New Level!
Welcome to the Best Friend You'll Ever Have!